Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Introduction

Hi everyone! I will start off blogging with a little more information about myself. My husband & I have been together 8 years and what we always dreamed of has finally came true. Thanks to God we are proud parents of beautiful twin girls. I started thinking of how there was so much information out there when I would try to find out what things to buy for twins and I ended up getting way too much. So hopefully I can help you and save you some storage room in your house ;-) and some money for things you will not use. My journey was rough. I had IVF and ended up with severe OHSS and then bled for weeks. My babies continued to do great though. We had scares with marginal cord insertion and high amounts of amniotic fluid around one twin. But all was fine. I went on bedrest at 24 weeks due to a shortening cervix and my blood pressure. I was hospitalized for a month and delivered 2 months early due to Severe Preeclampsia. My girls spent 2 1/2 weeks in the NICU and one had feeding issues in the beginning. But they are perfectly healthy now! Thank you LORD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment