Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Angelcare baby monitors- Angel Care Deluxe Plus

After much research and talking with friends that have these, my husband and I decided to buy 2 of the Angel Care Deluxe Plus Baby Monitors. I was having a hard time transitioning them to their cribs because I was scared of SIDS. Even though you see 2 pads on this does not mean it works for 2 babies. The two pads go under the mattress and the two parent monitors show you whats going in that crib for that one baby. You must have 2 cribs, 2 sets of Deluxe Plus Angelcare Monitors and each baby in there own crib for these to work. The difference between the deluxe and the deluxe plus is that the plus covers more area. With the basic one with one pad the baby can roll in the corners and give you a false alarm. So I would rather go ahead and get the deluxe plus to prevent my rolling babies from triggering false alarms that scare me to death. I have been able to sleep better now. Because these have sound feed as well as temperature alerts on them in case the room is too hot or too cold. I could not afford to pay $170 each for these brand new so I bought 2 off of ebay for $100 for one and $80 for the other and I am pleased. Shop around! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment